Welcome! I am a Divorce and Family Law Attorney in Maryland, with a commitment to helping families move through divorce in a healthier way. I have been practicing law for over 15 years, over a decade of which I have spent representing clients in their family law matters.
I am a Collaborative Law attorney, mediator, and Best Interest Attorney (formerly guardian ad litem). I represent clients through traditional settlement negotiations, the Collaborative process, as well as litigation. As mediator, I help divorcing couples resolve custody and financial disputes.
It is important that you are comfortable with the attorney you choose. I welcome all questions, and strive to address your concerns with compassion and honesty. We work together to create a better future for you and your family.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Montgomery County Maryland
- Collaborative Divorce Resolution Professionals (CDRP) Education Co-Chair, Board of Directors
- Collaborative Practice Center of Montgomery County
- South Asian Bar Association of Washington, D.C.
- Collaborative Law
- Mediation: 40-hour, Child Access, Property & Finances
- Best Interest Attorney
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Human Rights, Conflict & Justice, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Psychology, The George Washington University