I am a divorce lawyer, mediator, and Collaborative attorney. My practice is dedicated to representing clients experiencing major life transitions, such as divorce, separation, and planning for marriage. My goal is to help clients reach agreements that are durable, comprehensive, and tailored to each family's unique needs. If litigation is needed, I advocate for my clients' interests with experience and effective strategy.
There are many ways you can approach your family dispute. As an attorney, I represent clients in traditional settlement negotiations, the Collaborative process, as well as litigation. As mediator, I help divorcing couples resolve custody and financial disputes by facilitating respectful discussions in a supportive forum.
It is important that you are comfortable with the attorney you choose. I work closely with each client, taking the time to learn about what is important and build connections. I believe resolutions are best reached through teamwork. We work together to create a better future for you and your family.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Montgomery County Maryland
- Collaborative Divorce Resolution Professionals (CDRP) Education Co-Chair, Board of Directors
- Collaborative Practice Center of Montgomery County
- South Asian Bar Association of Washington, D.C.
- Collaborative Practice (2013, 2021)
- Mediation: 40-hour, Child Access, Property & Finances
- Best Interest Attorney
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Human Rights, Conflict & Justice, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Psychology, The George Washington University
- Maryland (2007)